We are looking for
- You want to get to know the daily business of a big seminar place with up to 120 guests.
- You want do re-discover life, to explore yourself in a different way and to expand your personal potential.
- You are interested in a creative working environment where „private“ and „professional“ aspects are not considered being contradictory or exclusive but both parts of being human.
As a volunteer we expect you to
- fulfil diverse tasks like cleaning, dishwashing, cutting vegetable, preparing group rooms etc.
- work on five days per week (including weekends) for six hours a day.
- commit yourself to this task for at least 6 weeks.
We offer you
- full vegetarian catering (partly seminar kitchen, partly self cooking).
- basic accommodation (1-2 bed room / ridge tent).
- the enriching experience to work in a creative team on a fantastic place nearby an alternative living community.
- to explore every week with people from other countries the depth of our exceptional circle and communication culture.
- every week an individual session with a person from Glarisegg in the field of body work, therapy, coaching etc.
- wonderful nature, surrounded by forest and lake including the use of our private beach!
This appeals to you and you see yourself forming part of our team…? Get in touch with us and send your application including CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com!
IMPORTANT: We cannot offer work in the permaculture garden which belongs to a different project group of Glarisegg. Furthermore you do NOT take part in community circles, but for sure you will meet Glarisegg people here and there. So if you are mainly interested in the community life we recommend you to participate in an introductory weekend.